Mobile + Video Marketing
Master your multi-device marketing strategy - Winning mobile video strategies, UX/design, millennial strategies, new platforms, mobile data, search, and more
Looking for strategies to reach your customers on the billions of mobile devices out there? There’s a ton of mobile-relevant sessions on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills — content, video, data, engagement, and more.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, July 26
- Understand the latest trends and stats on email marketing
- Develop short and long-term communications plans with subscribers
- Perform effective email audits
- Select email marketing/marketing automation providers
- Build effective email workflows with your organization/agency
- Leverage modern web tools to create kickass emails
- Determine the email metrics that matter
- Discover future email opportunities
- Leverage the power of audio and make meaningful connections with consumers
- Take an informed approach to engaging Gen Z
- Understand the role that music plays in memorable advertising campaigns
- Integrate Snapchat and Instagram Stories into your social strategy to drive business with younger consumers
- Determine how your brand can scale its micro-storytelling content efforts even with a small team
- Create compelling micro-storytelling content regardless of industry
- Apply the latest best practices in on-demand Snapchat geofilters—from graphics and pricing to strategic targetinge
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
Day 2 Thursday, July 27
- Effectively position your brand around your purpose
- Shape your content marketing strategy to attract the right audience
- Leverage authenticity to build a durable, human brand
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Employ new strategies to significantly grow your Snapchat account, reach, and influence
- Develop new Snapchat content creation strategies to integrate into your marketing plan
- Understand how to connect and work with influencers on Snapchat, including examples from notable brands
- Effectively measure the $ ROI of your Snapchat marketing efforts
- Learn how to use Spectacles for content creation
- Balance Instagram vs. Snapchat to engage your community.
- Better understand how to incorporate augmented reality into consumer activations
- Use your existing content in new immersive environments
- Understand the design and consumer interfaces can make or break your marketing campaign