Build your social marketing skills - Customer engagement, loyalty strategies, influencer marketing, video, and more
Are you at the center of your company’s social and community strategy — searching for new ways to drive engagement? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, July 26
- Leverage the power of audio and make meaningful connections with consumers
- Take an informed approach to engaging Gen Z
- Understand the role that music plays in memorable advertising campaigns
- Design content that performs on social media platforms especially at particular times of day
- Understand how the KC Chiefs increased Instagram engagement rate by 104%
- Employ hacks to increase engagement
- Integrate Snapchat and Instagram Stories into your social strategy to drive business with younger consumers
- Determine how your brand can scale its micro-storytelling content efforts even with a small team
- Create compelling micro-storytelling content regardless of industry
- Apply the latest best practices in on-demand Snapchat geofilters—from graphics and pricing to strategic targetinge
- Understand advertising's past, present, & future
- Move beyond reach, frequency & CPM
- Speak to the right now generation, understand your audience, & impact the bottom line with AI
- Create heavy competition among publishers & networks to stretch your ad dollars in real-time
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
Day 2 Thursday, July 27
- Effectively position your brand around your purpose
- Shape your content marketing strategy to attract the right audience
- Leverage authenticity to build a durable, human brand
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Prioritize and coordinate social efforts across multi-faceted organizations.
- Identify the best content sources for your various channels and business objectives.
- Draw your audiences into the narrative, and inspire them to pass it along.
- Employ new strategies to significantly grow your Snapchat account, reach, and influence
- Develop new Snapchat content creation strategies to integrate into your marketing plan
- Understand how to connect and work with influencers on Snapchat, including examples from notable brands
- Effectively measure the $ ROI of your Snapchat marketing efforts
- Learn how to use Spectacles for content creation
- Balance Instagram vs. Snapchat to engage your community.
- Recognize and take advantage of effective story structures.
- Develop a call-to-action that leverages your narrative
- Create a publishing calendar based on your story
- Measure your story's success in social media