UX + Design
Sharpen your UX skills - Multi-channel strategies, design tools, UX data, emerging technologies, measurement, and more
Are you tasked with leading people-centered experiences to your customers? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, July 26
- Reorient you around more audacious goals and higher levels of creativity
- Uncover opportunities to experiment bravely
- Enhance collaboration, conversation, ideation, and validation
- Refine your goals to be more trackable and attainable
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
Day 2 Thursday, July 27
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Develop genuinely useful personas
- Incorporate user roles more strategically into your integrated marketing plans
- Create Customer Journey Maps that are actually usable
- Introduce Experience Maps into your digital strategy
- Develop better, more advanced A/B Testing methodologies
Technology has changed almost everything about how we live and work. But even today’s best designed products force us to make hundreds of distracting and tedious decisions every day. The future of design lies in freeing people up for more meaningful decisions and experiences by creating products and services that use artificial intelligence and machine learning to make decisions on our behalf,
- Better understand how to incorporate augmented reality into consumer activations
- Use your existing content in new immersive environments
- Understand the design and consumer interfaces can make or break your marketing campaign