Sharpen your skills in user acquisition, segmentation and testing, automation, email design, personalization, and more
Are you passionate about content, automation, conversion funnels, and other core components of Email Marketing? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, May 16
- Understand how to set your marketing team up for success with the right marketing tools
- Know how to get the right data you need about your audience
- Leverage that data to personalize the experience for every individual.
- Optimize how and when you send emails based on your marketing goals to maximize your results.
Day 2 Thursday, May 17
- Recognize design trends that prioritize engagement and accommodate mobile and desktop email clients
- Better align messaging and calls to action with campaign objectives
- Boost ROI with personalization that moves the needle
- Identify opportunities to streamline messaging and production processes
- Leverage the CTA secret that gets the click—even among disengaged subscribers
- Make simple design and content tweaks to maximize engagement
- Use the latest tips for automating your messages so they get noticed by the right people at the right time
- Understand the key results to analyze so that you can iterate and improve your results as you go
- Understand, and recognize how trigger emails are different from your other marketing emails.
- Collaborate with your development team more effectively to keep those emails updated
- Use a specific strategy to organize your email workflow
- Create a sense of order amongst the chaos