Search + SEO
Stay ahead of the SEO game - Algorithms, content strategy, signal noise, measurement, tools, and more
Are you the one who eats and sleeps Search or Data strategy for your company? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, July 26
- Stay ahead of Google updates and prepare for SEO of today and tomorrow
- List common technical problems that plague sites and how to fix them
- Use persona data to attract targeted traffic
- Take keyword research to a deeper level, including uncovering search intent
- Build a search-engine friendly website structure
- Get the most out of mobile and voice queries
- Develop a content strategy based upon topical density that drives traffic
- Identify high quality backlink opportunities
- Put it all together— Create a customized, step-by-step SEO plan to get results
- Use checklists, benchmarks and workflows to get your SEO work done
- Report results and initiatives to key decision makers within the organization
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a particular focus on design and usability
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
Day 2 Thursday, July 27
- How to perform deep content topic ideation to capture organic traffic
- Ways to shift your strategy to adopt agile methodologies (I think we are going with lower case on this)
- Magical of a Hub & Spoke content model
- Why search engine optimization is more critical than ever
- What changes Google has made that can make a material impact on your business goals.
- What are the upcoming trends in Organic Search that you need to prepare for
- How to strategically execute modern SEO
- How to effectively measure SEO results for business impact
- How to make the right SEO hire
- How to find the right SEO partner
- What tools your team should be using to do effective enterprise-level SEO
- Go beyond simple event tagging to more expertly understand your customers' behaviors
- Discover data layers you can add to your tag manager solutions
- Use your existing site data and the userid variable to track actual people, not anonymous sessions