Build your social marketing skills - Customer engagement, loyalty strategies, influencer marketing, video, and more
Are you at the center of your company’s social and community strategy — searching for new ways to drive engagement? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, July 26
- Understand the role that music and personalization plays in the most memorable advertising campaigns
- Leverage the power of audio/music in your marketing campaigns to make meaningful connections with consumers.
- Integrate music into your marketing campaigns without needing a “music strategy” or “music budget”
- Effectively position your brand around your purpose
- Shape your content marketing strategy to attract the right audience
- Leverage authenticity to build a durable, human brand
- Design content that performs on social media platforms especially at particular times of day
- Learn how the KC Chiefs increased their Instagram engagement rate by 104%
- Learn new tactics and hacks you can use to increase engagement across your content and social channels
- Integrate Snapchat and Instagram Stories into your social strategy to drive business with younger consumers
- Determine how your brand can scale its micro-storytelling content efforts even with a small team
- Create compelling micro-storytelling content regardless of industry
- Apply the latest best practices in on-demand Snapchat geofilters—from graphics and pricing to strategic targetinge
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a particular focus on design and usability
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
Day 2 Thursday, July 27
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Move beyond reach, frequency & CPM
- Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to be a smarter marketer
- Speak to the right now generation, understand your audience, & impact the bottom line with AI
- Create heavy competition among publishers & networks to stretch your ad dollars in real-time
- More easily identify untapped content sources for enhanced engagement and relationship-building.
- Fine tune your content tactics for prioritizing and aligning multiple business objectives
- Bring your followers into the narrative and empower them to pass your content along
- Employ new strategies to significantly grow your Snapchat account, reach, and influence
- Develop new Snapchat content creation strategies to integrate into your marketing plan
- Understand how to connect and work with influencers on Snapchat, including examples from notable brands
- Effectively measure the $ ROI of your Snapchat marketing efforts
- Learn how to use Spectacles for content creation
- Balance Instagram vs. Snapchat to engage your community.
- Recognize and take advantage of effective story structures.
- Develop a call-to-action that leverages your narrative
- Create a publishing calendar based on your story
- Measure your story's success in social media