UX + Design
Sharpen your UX skills - Multi-channel strategies, design tools, UX data, emerging technologies, measurement, and more
Are you tasked with leading people-centered experiences to your customers? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit Kansas City program to help you sharpen your skills.
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, July 26
- Reorient you around more audacious goals and higher levels of creativity
- Uncover opportunities to experiment bravely
- Enhance collaboration, conversation, ideation, and validation
- Refine your goals to be more trackable and attainable
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a particular focus on design and usability
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
Day 2 Thursday, July 27
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Develop genuinely useful personas
- Incorporate user roles more strategically into your integrated marketing plans
- Create Customer Journey Maps that are actually usable
- Introduce Experience Maps into your digital strategy
- Develop better, more advanced A/B Testing methodologies
- Use specific techniques to begin the brainstorming process
- Determine how to approach your own brand or products identity in order to properly assess the direction of your content
- Address the positive and negatives of your content in order to drive towards being funnier
- Align user experience and design with overall business strategy
- Drive increased revenue and customer engagement
- Capture user feedback to increase your conversion rate
- Identify the best tools and methods to find your website’s pain-points
- Maximize a visitor’s first impression and see more users turn into returning customers
- Eliminate guesswork for unbiased insight into the user’s experience