How to Create, Optimize and Amplify Content That Converts
Content marketing is no longer a trend, or some newfangled strategy; it’s an important part of digital marketing that is here to stay. As more of your competitors adopt content marketing, the race is on to show prospective buyers that you are the best source to answer their questions and help them make decisions. Potential customers reward companies that provide them with honest and helpful content at each stage of their customer journey. This workshop will hone in on the importance of content coverage across all stages of the customer journey – Awareness, Consideration, Decision and Advocacy. And, how you can outperform your competitors by accurately aligning content to your audience’s questions, problems and goals at each stage of the journey. By doing this, you’ll be able to determine your return on investment (ROI) and attach value to your audience as a business asset.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why it’s vital to create content that resonates with your audience at different parts of the customer journey
- Strategize, ideate and create user-focused content infused with SEO best practices that beats the competition in search and beyond
- Know where, when and how to amplify your content in a way that encourages engagement and progression through the customer journey
- Combine and leverage traditional and digital marketing to increase your audience reach and engagement
- Use content marketing as a business asset and create revenue with your audience
An interactive workbook will help you follow along and give you a place for your notes as well as a framework for interactive exercises we will do throughout the presentation. We will also provide tools, tips and templates to help you with strategy, ideation and amplification.
This workshop will set you on a successful path to effective digital marketing and give you tools and references to complete the interactive workbook that will guide you through your continuing efforts.