How to Create an Effective B2B Social Selling Program
In today’s complex business to business (B2B) sales cycle and with more people involved in the decision process, many companies are launching social selling programs with goals of engaging and educating customers and prospects, showing industry expertise, speeding up the sales process, and closing more business..
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Implement a social selling program to improve prospecting and customer engagement
- Develop a community-based approach to curating content
- Determine the best communication strategies to launch and promote internally
- Create customized trainings on core social selling best practices
- Leverage program as another channel for marketing campaigns to increase reach and engagement with audiences you care about