The Shift: The Digital Content Strategy To Transform Your Busine$$
Based on the shift to a digital-first marketing focus, it’s time to look at your digital marketing strategy (or create one) and engage with your audience at all stages of your customer journey.
This workshop examines the channels, tactics and tools needed to dive deeper into SEO, paid media, social media, email marketing, measurement and CRO.
If you are not building a ‘connected’ audience, you are falling further behind in this distracted and fragmented online marketplace.
At the end of this Masterclass, you’ll be able to:
- Properly evaluate your digital marketing efforts and find the topics and tactics you need to use in 2021
- Strategize, ideate and create engaging user-focused content for each stage in the customer journey
- Know where, when and how to publish content in the right digital channels
- Understand what’s working, what’s not, and how to test with measurement and CRO
- Manage your ‘connected’ audience and prove the value it creates for your organization
- Evaluate your investment, ROI and how to communicate that with the C-Suite
You will leave this workshop well on your way to creating and growing a ‘connected’ audience with an effective digital marketing strategy. You’ll receive the tools, tips and references you need to complete the provided interactive workbook.